Difference between revisions of "Phabricator How To"
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Revision as of 14:50, 10 July 2019
Phabricator is team collaboration system that Foodmedy uses to manage projects & tasks Location: https://https://phab.foodmedy.com
How to login
- Use LDAP account (it's your email account)
- Administrator (diep/vinh/tung) will grant you access to the related projects
Basic Usage of Phabricator
Each project has:
1. Home page
- Project description
- Link to project resources like wiki, code repository, servers, etc
It's the most important place which gives the team the current status of the tasks in the project Default the workboard will contain 4 columns which are the lifecycle of the task.
- Backlog: tasks that needs to be done, that can be assigned to an assignee or stays unassigned
- In-progress: Task's assignee started working on the task
- In-review: Task is finished - need to have the reviewing from stakeholders
- Done: Task is deployed and verified
We drag the task and drop it to the expected column.
When task is done, we can change task status from Open --> Resolved so that task is hidden from the board. It will make the workboard clean.
Project Manager/Leader can add custom columns if they want.
We use milestone to track the planning of the project. Milestone is actually a subproject that contains the same columns of the parent project.
Milestone will be displayed in the parent workboard